Welcome from the Youth A-Team!
The Youth Advisory Team (we call it the Youth A-Team) is a team of youth, young adults, and adults that seek to grow disciples of Jesus Christ through planning awesome events, conferences, and mission opportunities for the youth of the Presbytery of Arkansas!
Each A-Team member serves for one school year (June-May) and can re-apply perpetually as their schedule allows. We’d love to have you join us!
More information? Questions? Contact Brianne Christiansen, Interim Director of Youth Ministries for the Presbytery of Arkansas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the awesome year YAT put together!
Youthquake 2022 – October 14-16 at Ferncliff Camp
All students (6th-12th graders) are welcome plus chaperones and college and adult leaders!
Event Costs and Registration Dates:
The event costs $150 per student participant and $75 per adult participant.
- First-time participants get $25 off! We encourage you to invite friends!
- $25 and $50 scholarships are available! Requests are processed on a first-come basis. Please email Brianne (email@example.com) if you are interested.
- Leader Note: We want to make Youthquake as affordable as possible for our leaders. The full cost of Youthquake is $150 per participant but we are only charging leaders $75. If your church is able, we encourage them to donate an additional $75 per leader to help cover the price reduction.
The registration deadline is Friday, September 30th at 11:59 pm.
- Participants should register individually through the appropriate above buttons.
- Each church can nominate a point person to receive updates about your church’s registration and payment status. Leaders can note this in the Leader registration form.
- Early bird registration is due by 11:59 pm on Friday, September 16. Registering by Sept 16 reduces your event cost by $25.
- Payment must be paid in full Friday, October 7. See payment information below.
Specifics for Youth Leaders:
We ask that you bring one chaperone for every 7 students (and extra chaperones are certainly encouraged). You will be housed in group cabins divided by male & female identity. We ask that you bring a chaperone for each housing space where you have students sleeping. You are welcome to share chaperones with another church if needed!
Specifics for Leader Corps:
Leader Corps is designed for college students to learn about leadership in the context of Youthquake. You will work with the Youthquake Director to help lead various parts of the weekend. If you are interested in helping with small groups or rec or worship, please note that in the registration form. We know that money is tight in college, and we appreciate your help. Contact Brianne if you would like to request a scholarship for the weekend!
The Youth A-Team asks each participant to be diligent about monitoring their own health. We ask that you do not attend Youthquake if you are dealing with a serious communicable illness, including covid-19. We follow the CDC guidelines for covid isolation. We will also have a nurse on-site to help with any medical issues that may arise during Youthquake. If illness causes you to drop out of Youthquake, you can submit a dated proof of a positive covid test or a doctor’s note to Brianne, and the Presbytery will fully refund your retreat costs. Thank you for doing your part in keeping Youthquake safe and healthy!
Check out the fun we had at last year's quake! Don't miss Youthquake '22!
Click on the above button to pay for youthquake online. You will be redirected to the Presbytery of Arkansas’s safe online donation page. Type your chosen amount in the appropriate trip box (“Youth Retreat-Quake, YAP, A-Team, etc.”) and follow the payment instructions!
You can also pay by mailing a check to “Presbytery of Arkansas, 9221 N. Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock, AR 72227.” Make the check out to the Presbytery of Arkansas and list the student’s name and the appropriate trip on the memo line (ie – “Trinity Pres – Youthquake”).