Welcome from the Youth A-Team!
The Youth Advisory Team (we call it the Youth A-Team) is a team of youth, young adults, and adults that seek to grow disciples of Jesus Christ through planning awesome events, conferences, and mission opportunities for the youth of the Presbytery of Arkansas!
Each A-Team member serves for one school year (June-May) and can re-apply perpetually as their schedule allows. We’d love to have you join us next year! Applications will be posted in Spring 2022 for the 22-23 school year.
More information? Questions? Contact Brianne Christiansen, Interim Director of Youth Ministries for the Presbytery of Arkansas, at email@example.com.
Our Fearless Leaders, Cade & Adam!
Upcoming A-Team Events
Click on the below button to pay for MISSION: POSSIBLE. You will be redirected to the Presbytery of Arkansas’s safe online donation page. Look for the youth “donation” tab and follow the instructions.
You can also pay by mailing a check to “Presbytery of Arkansas, 9221 N. Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock, AR 72227.” Make the check out to the Presbytery of Arkansas and list the student’s name and Mission: Possible on the memo line.
Mission: Possible is a spring retreat centered around service on April 1-3. This year we’re serving the Russellville community! Come stay at Central Pres, serve with your friends, and hang out with cool students from around the state!
Who can attend:
Student Participants (6th-9th Grade)
Leader Corps (10th-12th Grade & College Students)
Friday, April 1 – Event Kicks off at 7pm with evening fun at Central Pres in Russellville
Saturday, April 2 – Service Project at Manna House from 9-2pm, Afternoon fun at the Russellville Aquatic Center, Evening Cookout at Mt. Nebo
Sunday, April 3 – Breakfast and Morning Worship, Event wraps up at 9am
Event Cost and Registration Dates:
– The event costs $30 per participant, and registration is due by 11:59 pm on Friday, March 25. Payment must be paid at the time of registration. Payment information can be found below.
– $15 scholarships are available from the Presbytery of Arkansas. Requests will be processed on a first-come basis. Email Brianne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
Specifics for Leader Corps:
– Leader Corps is designed for high school and college students to learn about leadership all while helping put on a youth event. Leader Corps responsibilities include things like serving meals, helping with service project teams, and more. This is an opportunity to gain some service hours and grow in your leadership skills!
Specifics for Youth Leaders:
– We ask that you bring one chaperone for every 5 students (extra chaperones are certainly encouraged). If you have students of each gender, please bring chaperones of both genders. You are welcome to share chaperones with another church if needed!
– All participants will register individually. Please reach out if you want an update on your church’s registration. All registered youth leaders will receive a list of their registered participants on Monday, March 28.
Reach out to Brianne Christiansen (email@example.com) with any questions regarding payment or registration!
Summer Trips 2022
Summer trip registration has been closed. Please reach out to Brianne (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to be on a waitlist for either trip.
Summer Trip Payment Schedule:
March 15 – $100 Deposit due with registration
May 1 – Half of remaining amount due (Montreat/$450, JHJ/$250)
June 15 – Remaining amount due (Montreat/$450, JHJ/$250)
Click on the above button to pay for your summer trip online. You will be redirected to the Presbytery of Arkansas’s safe online donation page. Type your chosen amount in the appropriate trip box (Montreat, Mo-Ranch JHJ) and follow the payment instructions!
You can also pay by mailing a check to “Presbytery of Arkansas, 9221 N. Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock, AR 72227.” Make the check out to the Presbytery of Arkansas and list the student’s name and the appropriate trip on the memo line (ie – “Christiansen – Montreat”).
Reach out to Brianne Christiansen (email@example.com) with any questions regarding registration or deposit information!