- The Rev. Traci Smith shares recommendations for simple family-oriented spiritual practices for Lent and beyond, 3/2022 article with links: Click here
- The story of the Tent of Nations is the focus of this newly released PC(USA) Lenten film: Click here
- Lenten Resource from A Sanctified Art, recorded webinar from PRC: Click here
- Faith at Home for Lent Webinar, Thursday, Feb. 24, at 2 pm, the Office of Christian Formation and pastor/author Traci Smith will lead a webinar to talk about specific faith practices around hospitality for households during Lent. Look for the Zoom link after the first of the year, and for information available on our website: Click here
Articles, Resource pages:
- Family Faith Formation Resources for Easter 2022 (CRC): Click here
- God’s Big Easter Path: An Intergenerational Journey From Palm Sunday to Jesus’ Resurrection from Family Faith Formation (CRC): Click here
- Church Open Network Easter resources: Click here
- Art for All Seasons: a Coloring Book for Lent + Eastertide PDF by Sacred Ordinary Days, $: Click here
- Creating a new Lenten tradition: Extinguish candles during the holy season, 2/2022 PC(USA) article: Click here
- Presbytery of Arkansas Zoom-based Lenten Bible study on mission and the church with mission co-worker the Rev. Dori Hjalmarson, PC(USA) 2/2022 article: Click here
- Lent and Easter Resource page from PRC: Click here
- 2022 Lent Resource Guide from the PC(USA) Store: Click here
- SCRAPCE Lent Resource page: Click here
- Lent: In Community, ideas to engage all ages in observing Lent, Christian Reformed Church: Click here
- Liturgy of the Ordinary: Sacred Practices in Everyday Life by Tish Harrison Warren, 2019 $: Click here
- The Broken Pot: A Children’s Message Series Studying the Season of Lent: Click here
- WDS (Worship Design Studio) Journey to Lent 2022 webinar with Dr. Marcia Mcfee, recorded webinar: Click here
- Presbyterian Outlook Lenten Archives: Click here
- PRC Lent/Easter resource page: Click here
- Good Enough, Worship Design Studio 2022 fully-scripted Lenten series: Click here
- Journey To The Cross from d365, Devotions 365 days a year: Click here
- A Journey to Arise: A Mujerista Lenten Devotional: Click here
- Return to Me Daily Lenten Devotions, $: Click here
- Lenten Devotional for 2022, Lord, When Did We See You? A Matthew 25 Lenten Experience, PC(USA): Click here
- Good Enough: 40ish Devotionals For A Life of Imperfection by Kate Bowler and Jessica Ritchie, 2022, $.
- *Walking With Jesus: Lenten Devotions by Paul Strobol, 2015.
- *Living Into Lent by Donald McKim, 2020.
- *The Grace of Les Miserables by Matt Rawle (DVD10085) 2021
- *Entering the Passion of Jesus by Amy-Jill Levine (DVD10041) 2018
- The Lord’s Prayer, Adam Hamilton, 2021
Witness at the Cross, Amy-Jill Levine, 2021
Savior, Magrey deVega, 2020
Seven Words, Susan Robb, 2020
- *Give Up Something Bad for Lent by James W. Moore, 2012.
- *Open To Me The Gates by Gradye Parsons, 2012.
- *24 Hours That Changed the World by Adam Hamilton, 2010.
- *Come To The Cross by John Indermark, 2009.
- *Seven Words to the Cross: A Lenten Study for Adults by J. Ellsworth Kalas, 2002.
*Denotes that resource can be found in the Resource Center.